Infor VISUAL Quality Management
Enterprise-wide Quality Software Solution
With Infor VISUAL Quality Management, manufacturers produce solid, real-time data that shows improved quality leading to reduced costs, better customer satisfaction and improved revenues.
Infor VISUAL Quality Management is an enterprise-wide software solution designed to address quality assurance issues within specific areas of your operation. You can establish, track, and manage quality systems criteria that fully support your industry standards and regulations. VISUAL Quality can be deployed either as an integrated solution within Infor VISUAL or in a stand-alone configuration.
Through the use of VISUAL Quality you are able to create critical manufacturing specifications for products, processes, equipment, and measuring devices, and improve enterprise team collaboration with vendors, customers, and employees. VISUAL Quality provides the tools that help you automate associated design, pre-production, production, and post-production activities; expertly manage business performance; and easily collect, control, and analyze quality system data.
Standards and Regulations Support
Infor VISUAL Quality Management supports a large number of standards and regulations together with tools specific to the automotive industry. It covers all facets of Engineering & Product Management, Supply Chain Management and Workflow Tools.
Supported standards and regulations include:
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9004:2000 - international quality management and performance improvement standards
- ISO/TS 16949 - automotive industry
- AS9000 and AS9100 - aerospace industry
Automotive Industry Solutions
Infor VISUAL Quality Management offers specific tools for automotive suppliers of all tiers who operate under the QS-9000 or ISO/TS-16949 standards.
These tools include:
- A complete Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Project Management module.
- A Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) manager, including Submission Warrants, Appearance Approval, and Color Evaluation.
- All required reports standardized to AIAG formats.
- Automatic generation of Inspection and Control Plans.
- An integrated design and process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) module.
- OEM-specific reports, such as the Ford Supplier Request for Engineering Approval and GM's Interim Approval Worksheet.
- A built-in 8D format for Corrective Actions (CARs).
- Complete Gage Reproducibility and Repeatability (Gage R&R), Bias, Stability, and Linearity studies.
- System-wide Cost of Quality module and reporting.
In conjunction with other modules in VISUAL, the Infor VISUAL Quality Management system supports additional AIAG and automotive industry requirements, such as the Ford MS-9000 Materials Management System standard.
To learn more, check out the Infor VISUAL Quality Management brochure
View the Infor VISUAL Quality Management 5-minute demo video
A little history…
VISUAL Manufacturing ERP software (aka VISUAL Enterprise, VISUAL MFG and VMFG) was originally developed by Lilly Software Associates (LSA). In 2004, Infor Global Solutions® purchased Lilly Software and the VISUAL Product and changed the name to Infor VISUAL.