Has VISUAL lived up to your company's expectations? Have you implemented all the VISUAL modules your company purchased? Is your company under-utilizing VISUAL? Are you experiencing performance issues with VISUAL?
Your company has invested a great deal of money, time and resources in your VISUAL System. Implementing an ERP system such as Infor VISUAL is an evolutionary process. As your business changes, your business needs change and your system requirements change as well. Regardless of how long your company has had VISUAL, it may be time to assess your VISUAL environment.
Our goal is simple: BizTech would like to assist your company in a joint effort to improve the utilization of VISUAL, realize a Return on your VISUAL Investment and increase your company's profitability.
VISUAL Assessment overview: The duration of the VISUAL assessment requires 3 business days at your facility. The focus can be on any or all areas of Infor VISUAL; Manufacturing, Financials, CRM, etc.
- Departmental Documentation – Prior to the onsite analysis, we would like the department managers to prepare a list of current VISUAL issues and departmental needs. This information will need to be available at the start of the analysis but we would prefer to review it in advance of our visit.
- Management Meeting – A meeting will be scheduled at the beginning of the analysis to get an overview of the VISUAL issues, roadblocks and needs of management. This will give us the opportunity to make sure that we understand the needs and direction of the management team.
- Plant Tour – A plant tour is necessary for us to get a look at your manufacturing processes and the flow of the operations. We need to understand your business processes and how it relates to VISUAL. The plant tour will follow the management meeting.
- Departmental Interviews – In order for us to get an understanding of how each department is currently using VISUAL, we need to meet with the individuals who regularly use the system. Meetings should be scheduled individually with each department, including but not limited to Accounting, Sales and Customer Service, Purchasing, Engineering, Information Technology, Quality and Operations.
- Computer Systems – We will do an analysis of the computer network, client computers and servers. Our goal is to analyze systems resources and configurations. Specifically to determine if the VISUAL application is configured for optimal performance.
For more information or to schedule your VISUAL Assessment, contact us.
A little history…
VISUAL Manufacturing ERP software (aka VISUAL Enterprise, VISUAL MFG and VMFG) was originally developed by Lilly Software Associates (LSA). In 2004, Infor Global Solutions® purchased Lilly Software and the VISUAL Product and changed the name to Infor VISUAL.