Keep your VISUAL Environment Running Smoothly
VISUAL Maintenance is the process of ensuring the health of your VISUAL application and database, so that the entire VISUAL environment will run at optimal performance. Whether done in-house or through the assistance of BizTech, VISUAL Maintenance should be scheduled on a regular basis.
VISUAL Maintenance addresses the following items:
- Data integrity and elimination of possible data corruption
- Data de-fragmentation
- Index, Statistics, Synonyms and Grants
- Properly configured VISUAL environment
- Identifying VISUAL Database growth issues
- Analyze and update system configurations and VISUAL software
- Validation of the VISUAL Database backup procedure
- Current VISUAL application and database patch releases
The most tangible ROI of a regularly scheduled VISUAL Maintenance plan is reducing the downtime of your VISUAL Database server. You can calculate the cost of downtime based on the number of users and the cost of your payroll per hour. We believe that following our Pro-Active approach will increase your company’s profitability.
Here are some additional benefits of regularly scheduled VISUAL maintenance:
- Increased VISUAL performance
- Current information to meet business needs
- Elimination of data corruption
- Elimination of VISUAL Application Errors
- Optimal use of database space
- Prevention of known problems
- Reduced cost of VISUAL application, database and systems support
For Pricing or more information on our VISUAL Maintenance services, contact us.
A little history…
VISUAL Manufacturing ERP software (aka VISUAL Enterprise, VISUAL MFG and VMFG) was originally developed by Lilly Software Associates (LSA). In 2004, Infor Global Solutions® purchased Lilly Software and the VISUAL Product and changed the name to Infor VISUAL.