Advanced Reporting for Infor VISUAL™
The VizReports™ 9.1 application was developed specifically to integrate with Infor VISUAL. Complete package includes fourteen (14) reports and a unique user interface.
- Works with Infor VISUAL™ 6.1.3, 6.2.8, 6.3.8, 6.4.1, 6.5.1, 6.5.2, 6.5.3 6.5.4, and 7.0.0 (not 5.2.2 or earlier)
- Works with SQLBase, SQL Server, and Oracle database platforms
- MDE file is Access 2000; works with Access 2000, XP, and 2003 (Access 97 not supported)
- VizReports™ has an improved setup routine
- Includes new Setup instructions
- SQLBase and Oracle require ODBC DSN; SQL Server does not require DSN
ONLY $395.00* for VizReports™ 9.1!
*Price does not include report modifications or custom developed reports. Report Development Services are available at standard service rates.
The following reports are included in the standard VizReports™ package and can also be purchased as separate stand-alone standard reports:
- Customer Order Listing
- Listing of all released and firm customer orders grouped by sales rep and customer.
- Daily Shipments
- Shipments report to show totals by product code over a given period of time.
- Selling History
- Sales history report by customer. Detail includes total items ordered and shipped as well as average order quantity and last shipment date.
- Dispatch Schedule
- Advanced dispatch report involving the VISUAL Scheduler to show which operations are currently late.
- Efficiency And Productivity
- High level report designed to examine the efficiency and productivity of each department for a given time period.
- Employee Directory
- Phone and address list of all active employees. Includes department and shift ID.
- Indirect Hours Analysis
- Summary and detail reports of indirect labor hours. Based on labor ticket entry.
- Labor Ticket Exceptions
- Designed to show labor exceptions to the normal. Can also be used to examine labor history.
- On Time Delivery
- Percentage of on-time deliveries for a given period of time.
- Part Requirement Analysis
- Listing of all purchased parts including MRP information and requirement history.
- Production Quantity Comparison
- Estimated quantity to be completed vs. actual quantity reported during production. Grouped by resource.
- Projected Quantity On Hand
- Purchasing report used to show all Firm/Released work orders and existing purchase orders to help with the purchase of raw material.
- Purchase Order Receipts
- Summary of all material receipts for a given period of time
- Sales Backlog
- Summary and Detail reports of current Sales Backlog. This is based on all orders that are currently entered into the system.
Contact us today for more information on VizReports™
A little history…
VISUAL Manufacturing ERP software (aka VISUAL Enterprise, VISUAL MFG and VMFG) was originally developed by Lilly Software Associates (LSA). In 2004, Infor Global Solutions® purchased Lilly Software and the VISUAL Product and changed the name to Infor VISUAL.